Terms and Conditions governing the use and services of www.aoseservice.in which provides only online services.
All rights are reserved by www.aoseservice.in
Please read the terms and conditions governing the use and services of this web portal with full care. when you use, access or on your purchase of services of AOS or web design packages with this web portal which is run and maintained by Amlu Online services, Madurai, Tamilnadu state, India, hereinafter called as AOS in this deed, you consciously accept the terms and conditions as set out hereinbelow. Before making any payments to www.Aoseservice.in or AOS (Amlu Online Services) please confirm yourself that you have clearly read and accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Definitions: AOS - "Amlu Online Services" registered Enterprise located in Madurai, Tamilnadu State, India. the intention provides Online Website Designing and Web Development Services as an "intermediary" ["intermediary" as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.] hereinafter called as AOS.
PORTALS - Web Portals, Websites, Domains and Subdomains of websites, portals run with customized or templated software and online applications.
Services - Web Designing, Web portal management, Web maintenance, Domain registration, Web hosting maintenance, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social media marketing, Web directory management and submission, web page template generation, Web presentations, Web page publishing and management, Internet of things, Online Advertisement and Management and other services related to run a website.
Users: Any person, body, legal entity and/or corporate who uses this web portal. Any person means the Individual person without gender discrimination and Legal entity means an association, corporation, partnership, proprietorship, trust, society or individual that has legal standing in the eyes of law. Corporate means relating to a large company or group or Public Limited Company or Private Limited company or LLC or Inc.
Customer: Any person or body who deals with AOS and its services for personal or commercial use.
Content - Text and Media content of AOS Portals.
Media Properties - Photos, Audio files, Video files, and other files related to media.
AOS use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this portal. Provided Information is only for guidance and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice.
The information on this portal has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation. AOS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our portal is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if AOS have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
AOS does not accept any liability in connection with any third party portals and hyperlinks which may be linked or accessible through our portals and AOS do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this portal is the copyright of AOS, You may download or print out individual selections of this portal only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced.
Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this portal or its content or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
AOS doesn't serve on projects which fall in categories like conventional financial services that feature transactions based on interest, speculation, and/or gambling, businesses involve alcohol, pork products, tobacco, illegal drugs, weapons, dating, pornography etc. So the user who has the intention to get such services from this portal shall refrain from using this portal.
The entire contents of this portal remain as AOS Property and are copyright with all rights reserved.
Terms and conditions governing services of AOS.
1. As a user when you are interested to get the service from AOS, you need to request/order such service through the pricing page after reading the services undertaken by AOS which is provided on services page of this portal. You shall order or request such services through the official email services at aoseservice dot in or through the order forms provided on the product page.
2. Even after your order or request with AOS, Aos has to approve such order or request, and then only the service may be provided by AOS.
3. When AOS agrees to provide service on your order or request, as a user you or your representation made for a business, industrial, commercial entity should provide Authorisation in writing to AOS which includes the rights to establish, to maintain, to manage, to publish, to update, and to purchase domains, domain names, and web hosting services and Web management services, Web development services from domain registrars and web hosting providers or any other web related application or software providers. Only after receiving such Authentication letter from you, AOS will consider you or your entity as Customer.
2. When you purchased any packages, even if you make payment to AOS, only after receiving the aforementioned authentication letter from you, AOS will start to provide service as mentioned in the pricing package which was purchased by you or your entity.
3. Every package, services and its price has fixed duration and if you consider stopping such service from AOS you may need to order or request by official email to AOS or through writing to AOS, At any situation AOS will not refund any amount in return to you or your entity which paid by you, as such services are already paid to domain registrars and hosting service providers.
4. Every package and services have a time limit with the specified duration of one year, two years and more. Which you make payment for a specific duration, user and customers are only liable to renew the package to continue further. Though AOS may provide renewal notification through email or written letter, AOS is not liable for timely renewal of your package which includes domain name registration, Application renewals, software renewals, hosting service registration and renewals and database management renewals.
5. Modification of services is limited to specified times and upgrading the services from AOS is unlimited. Additional modification and additional upgrading of AOS services may cost additional amount as per as on date service tariffs.
6. Cost of the Service packages may vary time to time and all the costs will be applied as on date as per the pricing page of AOS Portals.
7. When a user order or request AOS services for any type of portal management, the user/customer is liable to provide their own media properties and their own text contents and their own intellectual properties. If the content, media properties or intellectual properties given by the user/customer is proved as illegal, AOS is not liable for such content, media properties or intellectual properties and only the customer is liable to answer to the law. In any situation, AOS will not entertain Copyrights infringements.
AOS reserves all rights and this terms and conditions may be updated at any time.